Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Here's a picture of what I got at Bucky's Bar-B-Q in Greenville. I was really impressed with everything, especially with my two side dishes which were baked beans and macaroni & cheese. I always try to choose side dishes at any restaurant based upon the apparent preparation time. For example, who gets applesause or cottage cheese as a side dish? I assume that both of these are bought at a grocery store and kept in a big refrigerator until they are ordered. On the other hand, I imagine that someone has to be at the Cracker Barrel at four o'clock in the morning to create the hashbrown casserole. Anyway, it looked and tasted like all of the side dishes at Bucky's took a long time to make!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?