Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Above is a picture that I took last evening of former Attorney General John Ashcroft at Denison University. Below is a picture that I took last week of National Review writer Jonah Goldberg also at Denison. The picture quality isn't that good because of the dim lighting and because I wasn't sitting very close to the speakers. Only about 50 people showed up for Jonah Goldberg so I had the chance to meet him afterwards at the book signing. But every seat was taken last night to hear Ashcroft. Although there were a few expected questions from anti-war people last evening, most questions were serious and respectful. So I'm definitely glad that I was able to hear both speakers, and I think that even liberals leave these events with a better understanding of conservative ideas.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?